Saturday, February 22, 2014

And the winner is....

...drum roll please...

Oooh... a newbie!

Well, okay, so I don't know that she's a 'newbie' to my blog, but I don't remember seeing any comments from her under this name, and have never sent off a prize to her before :)

Congrats Angela Mullis ! As per usual, you've got one week to get back to me to claim your prize :)

And Shelley, I haven't mailed yours yet, so hold off on stalking the mailman until at least mid week ;) I have a pendant in progress, and if it doesn't work out I have a replacement set aside to mail Monday.. and it's a HEART! I actually found that I had TWO heart pendants in my stash... TWO! I obviously need to go through my stash more often since I completely forgot I even had the one, and could've sworn I'd already used the other >.< lol

Alright, so this makes two quickie posts... the next one will be a 'real' blog post, honest ;)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh oh my gosh!!! I am so excited! I've been a follower of your blog for some time know, and I think you are a very gifted designer! Thank you so much for the opportunity to win one of your prizes! You rock!
    I will message you on Facebook, I've been having trouble with my email. Can receive, but can't send.
    Thank you again!

    Angi Mullis dj2isme@aol.com

    ReplyDelete