Monday, October 29, 2012

Hooters Challenge




I entered my hooters... but forgot to do a blog post! Ack! lol

actually, I DID blog them... just under a different topic. I was planning on making a new Owl piece for this challenge, but in the end went with the owl earring(s) I did for the mismatched art bead earring swap.




The owl is, of course, from Tree Wing studio :)



Pop over to Artisan Whimsy and cast your votes for your favorite Owl jewelry And Owl components :)
you have to be a member to vote, but anyone can join :)


2 comments:

  1. I saw yours and thought they were so cute. Voted for them. I didn't have any owls, so didn't get to enter, but I'm going to find me some, cause I love owls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I got involved with the Hooter Challenge. Looks like it was fun ~

    ReplyDelete